Making text bigger or smaller
- Hold down the ‘Ctrl’ button and press ‘+’ or ‘-‘ on your keyboard.
- If your mouse has a scroll wheel on it, then you can hold ‘Ctrl’ and use the wheel on the mouse to change text size.
- Use the text size options in your browser settings e.g. Zoom
Accessibility Options on your computer
There are options to vary the display contrast, cursor size, and mouse and keyboard actions in your computer operating system.
- Windows: Start – Control Panel – Ease of Access settings
- Mac: System Preferences
We are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for XHTML. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant code means that any future browsers will also display it correctly.
Whilst CAVS strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Below are some of the characteristics of this website which contribute towards our goal of making it fully accessible.
- This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) so that you may customise the presentation to suit your preferences. Without the Style Sheet, the site remains navigable and readable.
- Text sizes are relative, allowing you to adjust the size of the text in your browser.
- Text alternatives are provided for images
- This site uses valid XHTML Strict
- This site complies as far as possible with the UK’s Disability Discrimination Act