Advocacy West Wales – Information Officer
Haverfordwest SA61 2DA
We are looking to recruit a part time Information Officer for 15 hrs per week – £22,937 salary is pro rata. The post will provide support to the work of the organisation, Chief Officer and AWW Committee and to maintain effective running of all AWW information systems, tools, training.
- To support the work and development of the AWW Trustee committee and team
- To develop/oversee development and implementation of new information systems that are appropriate for the organisation including working with external providers of such services
- To ensure information systems are in place to facilitate clear and efficient communication within the organisation and ensure appropriate liaison with stakeholders and external organisations.
- To maintain and review information systems to ensure efficient day to day running of the organisation
- To be responsible for managing and maintaining databases, information catalogues and web resources.
- Excellent computer and data management skills
- Relevant qualification or experience
- Good interactive communication skills
- Ability to facilitate marketing, publicity and carry out website maintenance
- Ability to select, develop, implement and maintain new information systems for the benefit of AWW.
- Ability to ensure accurate and secure record management and data collection
Closing Date: January 11th 4pm.
Application forms available from http://advocacywestwales.org.uk/job-vacancies/
We do not accept CVs