Age Cymru HOPE project EVENT 10.12.20
Over 50 or caring for an older person?
Providing Services for older people?
The Age Cymru HOPE (Helping Others to Participate and Engage) project is providing advocacy support for older people 50+ and carers. They are holding an online event 10th December 10-11:30 am.
About this Event
Age Cymru is working in partnership with Age Cymru Dyfed and Age Cymru Powys to deliver the HOPE project (Helping others participate and engage) for people 50 and over and carers, in your area.
HOPE will provide advocacy support using trained and supported volunteers at a community level.
We’ll be supporting people to engage, participate, gain information, have their voices heard, understand their rights and share their experiences.
We’d like to invite you to discuss how this new service can support you in your local communities. We’d like to hear your views on the following:
- The kind of challenges older people are experiencing in Dyfed and Powys.
- What impact has COVID had on older people in the area?
- How can we raise awareness of the project?
- How can we ensure that HOPE reaches all the people who need it in the area?
- How would you like to stay involved in the project and guide it as it develops?
How can I join?
To join this event, please register via Eventbrite:
Please note this event will take place on zoom. The login details will be emailed to you on registration.
For further information please:
Telephone: 01597 825908