Age 16 – 24 & not in employment, education or training ? Cam Nesa could be for you.
“Support to change your life, and to move forward, step by step”.
What is Cam Nesa?
Cam Nesa is a European Funded project working with young people between 16 – 25 yrs who are NEET (not in employment, education or training).
Our qualified staff can work on a one to one basis with you to gain confidence, offer emotional support and eventually help you progress into employment, education or training.
Cam Nesa Staff
Our team of professional workers includes:
• Post 16 Youth Support Workers
• Emotional Health Support Worker
• ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) Young People’s Support Workers
Advice, support & guidance for a brighter future
Cam Nesa aims to:
• Identify NEET young people within the 16-25 age group
• Assess the young person’s individual circumstances and factors that contribute to their becoming NEET
• Identify and deliver appropriate individualised support to help the NEET young person
• Where appropriate, provide careers advice and qualifications for employment
• Offer appropriate work experience with employers selected to best suit the needs of the NEET young person.
Jobs Well Road
01267 246699 or 246661