Carers’ Rights Day 30th November 2012
Details for this year’s Carers’ Rights Day to be confirmed.
The aims of Carers’ Rights Day are to:
- Increase the take up of benefits
- Ensure that carers access their rights under relevant legislation
- Raise awareness of the needs of carers
- Help individuals recognise themselves as carers
- Increase older carers take-up of Pension Credit.
The Carmarthenshire Carers Support Services Network (CSSN) also welcomes the day as an opportunity to let carers know what support is already available in Carmarthenshire; to look at service development; to ask carers what they think of the services they are receiving and ask what else they think should be available.
If you would like to come along, please phone the Carers Service on 0300 0200 002 or email email@example.com for more information.
Replacement care and transport can be arranged.