Carmarthenshire 3rd Sector Environment Network
Wednesday 4th December
CAVS 18 Queen St Carmarthen SA31 1JT
Second meeting of the Carmarthenshire 3rd Sector Environment Network.
- Presentation from West Wales Rivers Trust
- Presentation from Tir Coed
- Climate Emergency
- Environment and Well-being
- Information sharing
The aim of this network is to allow 3rd Sector organisations involved with environmental issues to share information and to collaborate to achieve common goals.
The meetings will also to allow groups to follow the progress made by the Healthy Habits PSB delivery Group in the implementation of the Carmarthenshire Well-being Plan*
Register to attend this event: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/rhwydwaith-amgylchedd-3ydd-sector-3rd-sector-environment-network-tickets-76943673599
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Carmarthenshire Well-being Plan– Under the Well-being and Future Generations Act, Carmarthenshire PSB was charged with creating a Well-being Plan for Carmarthenshire.
The actions specified in the Well-being plan are being taken forward by 4 PSB delivery groups:
- Healthy Habits – Healthy Environment Delivery Group – Environmental & Climate Change Risk Assessment
- Early Intervention & Prevention Delivery Group – Changing the Model of Delivery
- Strong Connections Delivery Group – Innovative Community Assets
- Prosperous People & Places Delivery Group – Procurement Procedures / Education & Employment
CAVS represents the 3rd sector on these delivery groups.
In order to ensure that the 3rd sector is involved in the implementation of the Well-being plan and that the 3rd sector voice is heard CAVS is setting up new networks to mirror these PSB delivery groups.
These networks will allow 3rd Sector organisations to be updated on the progress of the delivery groups and to be able to feedback and input to them through CAVS and other 3rd Sector representatives.