Carmarthenshire COVID-19 Support fund Final Round
The Carmarthenshire COVID-19 Support Fund is a scheme supported by Carmarthenshire Association of Voluntary Services (CAVS) and Comic Relief from monies raised from the Big Night In.*
The fund will support voluntary sector organisations and community groups in Carmarthenshire to:
- maintain or increase activities that support the vulnerable during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis
- ensure that organisation/community groups have the resources needed to deliver vital services for their communities
- encourage robust health and safety protocols during all activities that safeguard voluntary sector staff, volunteers, helpers and beneficiaries
- benefit community members under any or all of Comic Relief’s four strategic themes:
- A Safe Place to Be
- Mental health matters
- Children Survive and thrive
- Gender Equality
Applicants who are formally constituted can apply for up to £1,000.
To register your interest, please contact email@example.com
- Recipients of grants from the Carmarthenshire COVID-19 Community Response Fund, the COVID-19 Support Fund or the Voluntary Services Emergency Fund (VSEF) will not be able to apply.
- We welcome applications as soon as possible. This is a rolling programme to enable successful applicants to receive funding as soon as possible following their application. The Panel reserve the right to close the Fund for applications should the monies be fully utilised before the closing date.
- The Final deadline for submission is 30th November 2020.
*The main Voluntary Services Emergency Fund (VSEF) is funded by Welsh Government to support vulnerable people affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. The VSEF model has been used to disseminate this Comic Relief funding. This VSEF grant is funded by Comic Relief from monies raised from the Big Night In.