Carmarthenshire COVID-19 Support fund
The Carmarthenshire COVID-19 Support Fund is a scheme supported by Carmarthenshire Association of Voluntary Services (CAVS) and Comic Relief from monies raised from the Big Night In.*
The fund will support voluntary sector organisations and community groups in Carmarthenshire to:
- maintain or increase activities that support the vulnerable during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis
- ensure that they have the resources needed to deliver vital services for their communities
- encourage robust health and safety protocols during all activities that safeguard voluntary sector staff, volunteers, helpers and beneficiaries
Comic Relief also want to support projects that contribute to any or all of their four main themes:
- Children Survive and thrive
- Gender Equality
- A Safe Place to Be
- Mental health matters
Applicants who are formally constituted can apply for up to £1,000.
To register your interest, please contact email@example.com
- Recipients of the ‘Carmarthenshire Covid-19 Community Response Fund’ will need to contact CAVS to discuss before applying.
- This programme is a rolling programme to enable successful applicants to receive funding as soon as possible, the panel reserve the right to close the fund for applications should the budget be fully utilised before the closing date.
- The Final deadline for submission is 31st August 2020.
*The main Voluntary Services Emergency Fund (VSEF) is funded by Welsh Government to support vulnerable people affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. The VSEF model has been used to disseminate this Comic Relief funding. This VSEF grant is funded by Comic Relief from monies raised from the Big Night In.