Carmarthenshire Third Sector Brokers
CAVS is delighted to announce that there are now three Third Sector Brokers in place. Funded by the European Social Fund the Brokers are working in partnership with health and social care.
The aim is to support people to better manage their own conditions and to live independently in their own homes, by increasing awareness and uptake of third sector provision.
Situated in each of the Community Resource Teams (CRTs) the Brokers have three main aims:
- Create a comprehensive database of service provision.
- Take part in multi-disciplinary team meetings, signposting their CRT colleagues and, in time, their own clients to appropriate services.
- Identify gaps in service provision.
For more information and to ensure the Brokers know about your service(s) please contact them on the following:
- Emma Clinker (3Ts – Tywi, Teifi, Taf) 07845 319600 or email@example.com
- Bethan Rees (Amman/Gwendraeth) 07845 309266 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ed Dewar (Llanelli) 07845 313122 or email@example.com