CAVS Annual General Meeting and Funding Fair 21.11.19
CAVS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
CAVS Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 21 November 2019 at the CAVS office, 18 Queen Street, Carmarthen at 10.30am.
- CAVS Volunteer Recognition Awards
- Funding Fair/Information stands
- Arts Council – Night Out Scheme
- Coalfields Regeneration Trust
- Wales Co-operative Centre
- Charity Bank
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- Brechfa Wind Farm
- Carmarthenshire County Council Community Bureau
- Find out more about CAVS support services and get hands on guidance on using
CAVS AGM provides a great opportunity to meet other colleagues in the sector, as well as partners in other sectors to share information and good practice.
Please ring us to book a place: 01267 245 555 or book your place through Eventbrite : https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cyfarfod-cyffredinol-blynyddol-cggsg-cavs-annual-general-meeting-tickets-77476236509