CAVS Annual General Meeting 22.11.18
CAVS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
CAVS Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 22 November 2018 at the CAVS office, 18 Queen Street, Carmarthen at 10.00a.m.
- 3rd Sector Update
- Guest Speaker: Cllr Cefin Campbell, Carmarthenshire County Council Executive Board Member for Communities and Rural Affairs
- Dewi Snelson (Chief Officer, Menter Gorllewin Sir Gâr)
- Funding Fair/Information stands
- Big Lottery
- Wales Co-operative Centre – Social Business Wales Project
- Community Bureau
- Groundwork Wales Bags of Help
- Brechfa Forest West Wind Farm Community Fund
- Institute of Fundraising
- Find out more about CAVS support services and get hands on guidance on using the Volunteering Wales website, our funding platform and Infoengine.
CAVS AGM provides a great opportunity to meet other colleagues in the sector, as well as partners in other sectors to share information and good practice.
Please ring us to book a place: 01267 245 555 or book your place through Eventbrite : https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cyfarfod-cyffredinol-blynyddol-cggsg-cavs-annual-general-meeting-tickets-52011092578