CAVS Christmas Cheer
Share your Christmas Cheer with CAVS – No matter how big or small your community contribution to Christmas and tag us into your events so that we can share in your celebrations @CAVSCarms – CAVS Twitter and CAVS Facebook
Christmas 2020 is not going to be easy for everyone this year.
Unemployment, bereavement, feeling unsettled and unsure.
There are many reasons for us to be considerate and care for our family, friends, neighbours and fellow residents of Carmarthenshire
Carmarthenshire has proved that it can pull together during difficult times so show us how you do the same during the festive season.
What better way to reduce loneliness and isolation than reaching out and demonstrating our understanding of being truly inclusive.
Offer a hand of friendship.
- Link up with ConnectCarmarthenshire.
- Connect with your local social media groups.
- Make your kindness pledge at
- Contact your community council.
- Reintroduce yourself to your neighbours.
- Organise a local Santa’s Post Box with members of your community.