Comic Relief Community Fund in Wales
Monday 22nd July will see the launch of the new Comic Relief Community Fund in Wales. This is a really exciting opportunity for groups to access funding through two new funding streams.
The funding themes are:
- Children survive and thrive – Actions to give children the best start in life and access to opportunities to achieve their potential
- Gender justice – Actions to improve equality for women and girls
- A safe place to be – Actions to help vulnerable people improve their circumstances and safety
- Mental health matters – Actions to enable access to support and increase awareness
Two types of grants will be available:
- Small grassroots grants £1,000 – £10,000
- Large grants (for organisational growth) £30,000 – £60,000
For more information on this Fund please visit the Third Sector Support Wales website, link here.
Application packs and guidance notes will be available there from 22nd July until the fund closing date on 31st October 2019.