If someone needs help e,g, the elderly, vulnerable and isolated?
- Are they over 65? Please phone Delta Wellbeing 0300 3332222
- Please phone Carmarthenshire County Council on 01267 234567. This is available between 8.30am and 6pm seven days a week.
If you are offering community support
Many thanks to you all for the help you are providing to the people of Carmarthenshire at this challenging time.
- Please register your business/group on the Carmarthenshire County Council – Community Support directory ( email firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Are you co-ordinating people to offer support in your community during the Covid-19 period?
- How can we help you?
Community support information
- Carmarthenshire County Council – Community Support directory
- Community support – Meal Delivery, Shopping, Medication collection, general support during COVID 19 outbreak.
- ‘Looking Out for Each Other’ campaign in Wales
- Help in Newcastle Emlyn Area (from HUTS)
- infoengine – COVID-19 Community Support services
- 10 ways to help others Positive News