Connect to Kindness
Simple acts of kindness can make a big difference.
Connect to Kindness aims to create more understanding about the benefit and impact of kindness to ourselves and others in our community.
For more information about the project see Connect to Kindness – New Campaign Launches
Connect To Kindness – Five Key Messages
- Kindness is for everyone – Kindness is inclusive, it knows no barriers or discrimination and is for everyone!
- Kindness is good for you – Medical research has proven that being kind and receiving kindness has a positive physical effect on us
- Kindness connects us – It brings us together and helps us share
- Kindness protects us – It has been proven that being kind and receiving kindness helps us live longer and happier lives
- Kindness is inspiring – When others are kind we are more likely to be kind ourselves
- @CysylltuConnect https://twitter.com/CysylltuConnect
- Carmarthenshire – https://www.facebook.com/groups/1103307530047266/about/
- Ceredigion – https://www.facebook.com/groups/1133691123675080
- Pembrokeshire – https://www.facebook.com/groups/259225911891678/about/
Online Awareness Sessions
We are holding FREE online sessions all across Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire, to raise awareness around Kindness.
From Kindness in the Community to Kindness in the Workplace, we will be highlighting the benefits of Kindness and how it can truly play a big part in your life. Register here
- CAVS Celebrates Community (deadline 4.12.20)
- Carmarthenshire’s Lockdown Loyalty Legends
- Community Good News Stories
- Good Neighbours: