COVID-19 -Carmarthenshire 3rd Sector organisations and community groups
CAVS are still here working to support Carmarthenshire 3rd Sector during this time.
Carmarthenshire 3rd sector organisations and community groups
We have collated some links to useful information below.
Please get in touch if you need further support or guidance.
- Sign up here for COVID-19 daily updates for news relevant to voluntary sector in Wales from WCVA.
- COVID-19 updates and guidance from WCVA
If you are offering community support please see our Community Support and Volunteering information page
- If you are a community group or organisation needing volunteers, please add your requirements to the volunteering wales website. volunteering-wales.net
For any help with this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Involving volunteers guidance from NVCO
Please see our COVID 19 – Funding information page.
Running your organisation
- WCVA Webinars: Managing your Workforce during a crisis, and an Overview of Trustees’ Duties
- ICSA Good practice for virtual board and committee meetings
- WCVA – COVID 19 Guidance and Resources
- NCVO, have prepared their own set of guidance which is useful for all charities
- Welsh Government
- Charity Tax Group has created a hub of advice and guidance for charities.
- ico: Community groups and COVID-19: what you need to know about data protection
- Wales Co-operative Centre have compiled a list of useful links for businesses and charities that cover everything from HR guidance to emergency assistance.
- Business Wales Online support available to Welsh businesses affected by COVID-19
- Welsh Language Commissioner
- Wales Council for Deaf People and Wales Council of the Blind Making meetings accessible for people with sensory loss
- Does your organisation need personal protective equipment (PPE) supplies – tell WCVA what you need
Please see our Online Training page.