- multi-page with choice of layout and colour scheme with own logo
- full of great features: picture galleries, calendar, videos, discussion forum
- easy to update using a free content management system.
CVCWeb will help with
- registering a website name
- planning and setting up initial content for the site
- training on how to maintain the website.
- SET-UP COST: from £100-£150 depending on the website features required.
- ONGOING COST:
- CAVS’ annual membership fee of £20
- Website name annual registration fee (payable to a hosting company, average £10 per year).
- Optional extra: We offer a web updating service for an annual/per update fee. This fee would be subject to negotiation depending on the amount of work involved. (The website content system is easy to use, and our aim is to enable groups to maintain their own websites.)
CVCWeb can also assist with larger website design projects, for which an individual fee would be negotiated.
CAVS’ CVCMedia multimedia project can assist you with gathering photo, audio and video content for your website. Please contact Alud on 01267 245555 for their competitive price list.
For more information about the service, please call Clare at CAVS on 01267 245555, or firstname.lastname@example.org.