(Cymraeg) Amman Valley Women’s Aid
Amman Valley Women’s Aid is looking for Trustees!
Amman Valley Women’s Aid has vacancies on its Board of Trustees.
Would you like to be involved in supporting the development of a specialist domestic abuse organisation working across Carmarthenshire and beyond?
We are especially looking for people with backgrounds in finance, HR, business, or governance but whatever talents you have, energy, enthusiasm and commitment are essential!
This could be a great opportunity for you to contribute your skills and expertise to a dynamic charity providing support to women, men and children experiencing domestic abuse.
You will work in partnership with other Trustees and the staff team to influence policy, support service delivery and instigate change for women, men and children facing the effects of domestic abuse
The role is unpaid (we do pay out of pocket expenses) and will require attendance at board meetings and some other occasions during per year.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure the charity is running efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring that the charity has a clear vision, mission and direction for the future
- Being responsible for the performance of the charity
- Ensuring that the charity complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring the charities assets are protected and well managed
- Ensuring that the charity’s governance is of the highest possible standard
For more information regarding the role of a trustee please contact: Sharon Elias at email@example.com