Cymru Versus Arthritis information session 24.03.21
Cymru Versus Arthritis is hosting an information session.
It will take place from 10.00am to 12noon on Wednesday 24 March 2021.
The session will be held virtually using Microsoft Teams and will include:
- information and activities,
- showcasing the work of the charity,
- what’s available for people with arthritis in Wales.
This event is for people with arthritis as well as agencies, organisations and others that want to find out more about our work and what we can do for people with arthritis.
To attend please RSVP to your local service coordinator and a link to the event will be sent to you approximately 1 week prior to the information day.
We look forward to welcoming you on the day – our service coordinators are:
- Carmarthenshire- Ann Dymock – email@example.com
- Ceredigion – Heather Lake – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pembrokeshire – Sarah Greener – email@example.com
Many thanks and hope to see you there