Dr Mz After School Club and Diner
- Do you have children aged between 11-14 ?
- Are you stuck for somewhere for them to go between end of school and you finishing work ?
- Do they need healthy food to fill a gap before dinner time?
- Why not take advantage of Dr.M’z, Carmarthen Youth Project’s young people’s facility?
We have qualified, responsible staff to engage young people in activities and projects tailored to their needs.
We have great facilities based in a safe environment open Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 12-8 and Saturday 12-6.
We can offer:
- Dr. M’z Diner offering healthy food at reasonable prices.
- Free access to the internet for homework and projects with support from staff.
- Pool table, table tennis and somewhere to hang out safely.
- Friendly, qualified staff to provide support.
- Pick up/ drop off car park.
- A Youth Information Shop.
- Arts and Multi-media workshops.
If you are interested and require more information please contact us.
Gayle Harris and Jane Davies (Project Managers)