Employment Plus UK
Active Inclusion Fund (25+) – Overview of specialist services
What makes our provision different?
- Patience and time to work with individuals to help overcome barriers to work.
- Able to offer bespoke packages and longer term support.
- Direct access to The Salvation Army integrated services such as pastoral care, listening ear, food parcels and social interaction.
- Support individual needs to develop worthwhile employability skills; with a focus on the Employer Soft Skills (i.e. effective communication, decision making, problem solving, processing information etc.).
- Individual mentoring as well as group sessions to enable effective engagement and promote sustained employment.
- A tailor made approach to engaging with employers with on-going support.
What we can offer?
- Confidence building and motivational support, including regular accredited GOALS sessions.
- Getting Ready for Work programme.
- Support to develop IT skills to enable access to successful job search and online application forms.
- Work related qualifications and certificates to suit the participant.
- First Aid Level 2 Accredited
- Food Safety Level 2 Accredited
- Manual Handling Level 2 Accredited
- Contact centre training, Retail training, Care training
- Basic Computers and internet use
- Essential skills ‘English, Maths and literacy’
- Volunteer placements to build confidence and develop in-work experience.
- Employability skills development via mentoring and training.
- Aged 25+
- Long term unemployed (at least 12 months); including people from jobless households or a work limiting health condition.
- Economically inactive; including carers, aged 54+, people from jobless households, low skilled or with a work limiting health condition.
(Excluding customers on The Work Programme and Work Choice)
Leeza.Bevan@salvationarmy.org.uk 07435075527 Carmarthenshire