EU Settlement Scheme Information and Advice Session Llanelli
Citizens Advice is hosting an information and advice session in partnership with Lee Waters AM.
Date: Friday 14th February
Time: 5PM – 6:30PM
Location: Paddock Street Community Centre, Paddock Street, Llanelli, SA15 2RU
For more information about the EU Settlement Scheme, contact our helpline on 0300 3309 059.
If you would like to start the application process with Citizens Advice, you will need to bring the following documents / items:
- Proof of identity (valid passport or national ID card);
- Mobile Phone;
- Email address (including login details);
- National Insurance Number;
- You may also need proof of residency which could include: council tax bills, annual bank statements, tenancy agreement & statement from rent account;
- Details of any criminal convictions;
- Details of all household income e.g. wages, benefits, pensions;
- Details of other family members living in the UK and proof of relationship e.g. birth and marriage certificates;
- Any correspondence you are seeking advice about.