Date(s) - 06/06/2018
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Please join us for a
Celebration of Volunteering in the Year of the Sea
… during Volunteers’ week, a day of sea-themed crafts and activities and local volunteering information
6 June 2018 11am-3pm at the National Wool Museum, Dre-fach Felindre
Volunteering Matters are working together with the National Wool Museum, Carmarthenshire Association of Voluntary Services and a wide range of other local groups and we hope we will all have a chance to meet with local volunteers to thank you personally for all you do.
Programme for the Day (come for as long as you like!)
- 11am- Welcome
- 11am-3pm- Visit Volunteering Organisations’ Stalls, Craft Demonstrations and the Museum’s Year of the Sea Knitted Grotto
- 12.15pm – Light Buffet Lunch (please let us know about any dietary requirements on the form below)
- 1pm-1.45pm – Seaside reminiscence workshop with local Ysgol Penboyr Primary School pupils (limited space, please book)
- 1.45-2.30pm – Seaside cupcake decorating workshop with local Ysgol Penboyr Primary school pupils (limited space, please book)
- Also, hear the beautiful harpists of the Clarsach Society- Wales Branch who will be here throughout the day.
We hope to see you at the National Wool Museum, Dre-fach Felindre near Newcastle Emlyn, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire SA44 5UP. If you’d like to join us, please reply by 11 May 2018 to email@example.com or ring 02920 573070. For directions see https://museum.wales/wool/visit/location/