Date(s) - 03/09/2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
CAVS 18 Queen St. Carmarthen SA31 1JT
This course is designed to make learners aware of protecting themselves in a lone working environment and the importance of reporting and recording incidents.
- Identifying potential areas of risk to the lone worker in different types of workplaces and sectors. Bespoke to them.
- Assessing day to day risks to their personal safety (Dynamic Risk Assessment)
- How to summon help in an emergency and buddy system
- De-escalation techniques for managing aggressive behaviour
- Lone Worker Policy & safe systems of work, equipment etc.
- Handling violence exit strategies etc.
- Why it is important to report and record incidents and near misses
- What to do after being affected by violence
Feedback from July course
“Very much worth coming” M James
“Brilliant course, fun and interactive. Trainer was relatabe and professional”. E Thomas
“Good mixture of practical and theory around examples”. A May
“Good course and have a lot to think about and change”. J.John
Please ring us to book a place: 01267 245 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org