Date(s) - 17/10/2018
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
This course is designed to make learners aware of protecting themselves in a lone working environment and the importance of reporting and recording incidents.
- Identifying potential areas of risk to the lone worker in different types of workplaces and sectors. Bespoke to them.
- Assessing day to day risks to their personal safety (Dynamic Risk Assessment)
- How to summon help in an emergency and buddy system
- De-escalation techniques for managing aggressive behavior
- Lone Worker Policy & safe systems of work, equipment etc
- Handling violence exit strategies etc
- Why it is important to report and record incidents and near misses
- What to do after being affected by violence
CAVS Members £35
Voluntary Groups/Individuals £45
Public Sector £80
Please ring us to book a place: 01267 245 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mount Centre