Free courses for working, self-employed or furloughed women
FREE training offered through the LIMITLESS Programme, (part of Threshold DAS (formerly Women’s Aid).
We are offering Guided Learning courses that are free to women in employment that work or live in Carmarthenshire, Caerphilly, Pembrokeshire or Blaenau Gwent (anyone self-employed, on a zero-hour contract or in part /full-time employment or on furlough). We work directly with the individual on the course of their choice.
Agored CYMRU Accredited courses and qualifications we can offer include:
- Personal Confidence and Self Awareness Level 2 Full qualification
- Mental Health and Stress Level 2 Full qualification
- Safeguarding Level 2 Full qualification
- Environmental Awareness Level 2 Full qualification
- Volunteering and Community and Engagement Level 2 Full qualification
- Customer Service Level 2 Full qualification
- Domestic Violence Awareness Level 1 (very informative)
Training materials will be provided upon registration. 1 to 1 support will be provided (though not mandatory) through our Guided Learning programme. Each course is a commitment of around 10/15 hrs, spread over 4 weeks. Tutorials are provided at a time to suit, in the day, evening, or weekends. The courses are fun and very informative and free to women in employment that work or live in Carmarthenshire, Caerphilly, Pembrokeshire or Blaenau Gwent.
We have a programme of webinars with the topics and dates below:-
- Social media for small businesses – 25th November at 5pm
- Living with Pandemic Exhaustion – 2nd December at 5pm
- Lockdown Survival Guide – 9th December at 5pm
- Selling crafts on Etsy – 16th December at 5pm
- How to use Zoom Effectively – 20th January 2021 at 5pm
- Introduction to Marketing – 27th January 2021 at 5pm
Please look at our web page for further details on the courses we have available: WWW.Threshold-Das.org.uk