Free Intermediary Training from Turn2us 12/09/12
- Free Intermediary Training from Turn2us in Swansea
- Wednesday 12 September 2012 – 09.30 to 1.00
- ARC Centre, Broughton Avenue, Blaenymaes, Swansea, SA5 5JS.
Turn2us helps anyone in financial need to access the money available to them through welfare benefits, charitable grants and other financial help, using their website at www.turn2us.org.uk or their freephone telephone helpline.
For anyone offering advice and support in an Intermediary role, Turn2us also has additional services and tools and is currently providing free training on how to effectively use the one stop website to help their clients.
Over 3.5 hours, the training session on the live website will enable each Intermediary to:
- Undertake welfare benefits entitlement checks
- Identify appropriate charities to approach for grants for individuals
- Undertake on-line enquiries and applications
- Register their own Turn2us account to save, manage, analyse, and update searches
- Search the Turn2us money management resources for information to help develop client financial capacity.
This training will benefit any workers or volunteers involved in supporting individuals in financial need who may not have the resources to use Turn2us themselves. The training is provided with the support of Elizabeth Finn Care.
For more information or bookings, please contact Pat Cripps, email email@example.com or phone 01676 541 654.