Hafal – County Manager Carmarthenshire
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £24,071 – £26,684
Based at: Hafal Carmarthen
To improve the lives of people with serious mental illness by managing Hafal’s Day Service across the county of Carmarthenshire in line with our commitment to principles of empowerment, self-management and recovery and ensuring compliance with internal and external quality standards inspection.
About this Job:
To facilitate the recovery of people with severe mental illness and improve the well-being of their carers by:-
- Co-ordinating and manage Hafal Carmarthenshire day / carer services.
- Working with own caseload of clients and Carers.
- To provide recovery focussed support services to service users and Carers living in the community.
- Working collaboratively with CMHT’s, Psychiatric Wards, GP Surgeries, other Hafal projects and other organisations to provide information, support, advice and respite opportunities to families, carers and individuals coping with serious mental illness.
- for more information and application pack
Closing Date: 04/12/2017
For full job description and application form please visit https://www.hafal.org/vacancies/