Inter-generational and Family Learning Worker
Healthier Families, Resilient Communities is a Project funded by the Community Fund for 5 years which ends July 2022 (subject to further funding).
Jig-So is seeking an enthusiastic individual to work as part of a team who will lead on delivering and promoting inter-generational activities and family learning in various settings including an ‘after school’ session for children 4 – 14 years accompanied by parents/ carers and a Saturday morning session for children aged 0-14 years accompanied by parents/ carers. Working in Ceredigion, North Pembrokeshire and West Carmarthenshire.
- Based in Jig-So Children’s Centre, Cardigan
- 24 hours per week – £10,920 per annum
- Subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS and references
- Relevant qualification in Childcare/ Early Years Level 3 or working towards.
- 2 years’ experience (minimum) in supporting and engaging with families.
- Car driver with access to a car and business insurance.
- Knowledge of STEM activities.
- Ability to speak Welsh
For an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01239 615922.
Closing Date: 20th March 2020
Interview Date: 26th March 2020
www.jigso.wales 01239 615922