Carers’ Research Project – Call for Carers
Family Carers’ Health
Do you care for an adult relative (aged 25 +) with a learning disability within your family home?
Bangor University, in collaboration with Mencap Cymru and Cartrefi Cymru, are starting a new research project looking at the health of family carers.
We want to find out about:
- Your experiences of being a carer.
- Your health and well-being.
- The support you get to help with your care role from friends and family.
- The support you get from social services and voluntary organisations.
- Your thoughts and plans about the future.
What does taking part involve? You can either:
- Complete questionnaires on-line. For further information and/or to take part go to https://survey.psychology.bangor.ac.uk/carerwellbeing for English language information and questionnaires or https://survey.psychology.bangor.ac.uk/iechydgofalwyr for Welsh language information and questionnaires.
- Or contact Jillian Grey, details below, to receive further information and/or paper copies of questionnaires.
How long will it take?
The questionnaires have been carefully chosen for ease of completion. These should not take much longer than 20 minutes in total to complete. For further information about how to take part, please contact:
Jillian Grey School of Psychology Brigantia Building, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2AS
Tel: 01248 388255 Email: email@example.com