Learning Disability Wales – Connections Cymru network meeting
A network to tackle loneliness and social isolation of people with a learning disability in Wales.
31 March 2021
2:00 – 3:30 pm
Learning Disability Wales wants people with a learning disability to have the best chances to be connected to people and their communities.
Join us for the first meeting of our new network Connections Cymru tackling loneliness and social isolation of people with a learning disability in Wales.
Connections Cymru has been set up to:
- Seek and share a greater understanding of problems of loneliness and social isolation
- Share good practice on reducing loneliness and social isolation.
- Create links between policy and practice.
At this first meeting we will hear from speakers who will give their own perspective on issues of loneliness and social isolation.
- Heather Graham, Project Co-ordinator, Gig Buddies
- Support service provider (to be confirmed)
We will also discuss how we can tackle loneliness and social isolation as we move out of lockdown and other Covid restrictions.
This is the first meeting of the network and all are welcome. If you would like to receive invites to future meetings, news and updates please sign up to join the network here.