Level 2 Residential Support Workers
Level 2 Residential Support Workers Ref: (L2RSWSC3)
- Reference: L2SWSC3
- Location: St. Clears, Carmarthenshire
- Job Type: Full Time & Part Time, Contract
- Closing Date: February 28, 2017
- Salary: £14,487 – £15,689
- Hours: Variable
- Hourly Rate: £7.31 – £7.92
- Supporting Documentation: Level-2-Support-Worker-Residential-JDPS.pdf
- Application Pack: Application Pack
About Us: At Perthyn we have a record of delivering high quality services for adults with learning disabilities. We are a not for profit organisation and a registered charity firmly established in Wales, Shropshire, and the East Midlands. Join us and you will enjoy work that is challenging and rewarding in equal measure. You will be required to support adults with a learning disability, autism and challenging behaviour. You will support them to develop skills in all aspects of daily living, social & leisure activities at home & in the community. Experience desirable but not essential. These posts enjoy excellent benefits including;
- Generous holiday (up to 34 days leave per annum)
- Competitive pay
- Developmental opportunities
- Employee Assistance programme
- Family friendly policies (including Childcare Voucher Scheme)
- Sick pay scheme
- Pension scheme
You can find further information regarding Perthyn on our website http://www.perthyn.org.uk/, and the job description and personal specification will provide you with further details about the role advertised.
- We are recruiting for both full time and part time positions.
- Once you have applied for the role, we will shortlist successful applicants for an interview. At the interview you will have the opportunity to discuss your skills and abilities in further detail.
Contact Email: David.Rees@perthyn.org.uk
Contact Telephone: 01792 311980