Llanelli Mind: Therapeutic Services Assessor
12 hours per week
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Contributory auto enrolment pension
Fixed term contract to be extended upon confirmation of funding
Closing Date: 26/6/2020
Llanelli Mind offer a wide range of support services for people with mental health problems throughout Carmarthenshire. Delivered by a small team of dedicated multi skilled workers we are well established in our field, and have supported local people in need for over 30 years.
Llanelli Mind are looking for someone to join our team who provide a range of therapeutic services for a local GP cluster of seven surgeries.
The successful applicant would be expected to meet the following criteria
- Have experience of carrying out assessments with individuals preferably by telephone.
- Have a level of knowledge of counselling that would allow judgements as to someone’s suitability for therapy.
- Be able to make informed judgements as to the urgency of that therapy.
- To access someone’s suitability to take part in group work.
- Have the ability and confidence to work with GP practices, GP’s and social prescribers.
- Support the therapeutic services coordinator to ensure that agreed services are developed and delivered in line with all key targets, service level agreements and/or funding requirements.
- Complete all service administration tasks as required.
- Help collate information to demonstrate that agreed targets have been achieved.
For application pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org