Managing Volunteers Accredited training
This five day course is accredited through Agored Cymru at level 3.
Designed and delivered by CAVS Volunteer Centre, the training course has been recently updated and revised. The training will be delivered through the medium of English.
The training is held over 5 days, one day a week for 5 weeks – with a one week break.
Tuesdays -10.00 am – 4.00 pm
17/04/18, 01/05/18, 08/05/18, 15/05/18, 22/05/18
- Anyone who manages or co-ordinates volunteers in their role.
- To share experience
- Develop skills and knowledge
- To gain recognition for your skills and learning
- Reflect on your own working practice
- To network with your peers
Key learning objectives
- The rationale and requirements for involving volunteers
- Volunteering policies and procedures
- Volunteers and Equalities legislation
- Preparing for volunteers – recruitment and selection
- Induction and training for volunteers
- Support and Supervision
- Managing risk in a volunteer project
- Monitoring and evaluation
The learning will be participative and interactive with opportunities to practice skills, receive feedback, share good practice, problem solve, and examine your own working practice in a supportive setting.
Working towards Accreditation is optional. To qualify for the accreditation, participants will be required to attend 80% of the training and will need to complete home-study assignments and keep a reflective learning journal.
Public Sector £450
Voluntary Groups/Individuals £250
CAVS Members £200
Please ring us to book a place: 01267 245 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download application form