Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
As part of the ongoing response to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), CAVS is paying close attention to advice provided by Welsh Government as well as information from UK Government and guidance from Public Health Wales.
We would recommend that everyone follow NHS hygiene advice
We will continue to monitor any developments and will inform the voluntary sector of any further action we take as things change.
- Welsh Government: Launch of NHS COVID-19 app in Wales and England
- Welsh Government: The Health Protection (Coronavirus Restrictions) (Wales) Regulations 2020
- Welsh Government: Everyone in Wales with symptoms can book a coronavirus test
- Welsh Government: Wales’ response to coronavirus
- First Minister & NHS Wales call on public to download app and log symptoms: New app launched to track and trace coronavirus
- Welsh Government: Guidance for social, residential and community care providers – for care workers who may have to work with potentially vulnerable people
Carmarthenshire County Council Coronavirus Updates
Welsh Government – latest information and advice
UK Government – latest information and advice
Public Health Wales – their most recent statement
Public Health Wales – latest information and advice