Phone app to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder
The ASD Planner phone app. is available on Apple platform, and can be downloaded from the app store – just search ‘ASD Planner’.
This app. has been developed by the Welsh Local Government Association in conjunction with other professionals and individuals with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
The app. is designed to help individuals with ASD to plan, organise and sequence activities.
The app. provides the structure to do this, and is reliant on the user(s) entering supporting content so therefore can be tailored specifically to the needs of the individual.
Features of the app include:
- Welsh / English language choice
- Personalised content added by the user
- Capacity to build activities in a step by step sequence
- Steps are stored within the app. so can be reused within different activities
- Users can add relevant advice, reminders or instructions for each step
- Activities can be created and emailed to other users
For more details visit http://www.asdinfowales.co.uk/ASDplanner