RNIB Living with Sight Loss courses and phone groups
- Have you or a family member been diagnosed with sight loss?
- Would you like to share experiences with other people in similar situations?
- Are you interested in finding out about services available to you?
Our free, informal, community-based courses and phone groups provide information, advice, support and practical solutions for people adjusting to sight loss and those close to them.
We aim to help you adjust to your sight condition, increase your independence and boost your confidence. You’ll get the chance to meet and share experiences with others in similar situations.
- Welfare rights
- Getting out and about
- Tips and gadgets for everyday living
- Assistive technology – computers, tablets, phones
- Eye health
- Leisure, hobbies and interests
Plus, you’ll hear about a range of organisations and local groups about services out there to help you.
It’s taking place on Thursday 7 & 14 November 2019, 10.30am to 3.30pm at Carmarthenshire Bowls Pavilion, St Peters Street, Carmarthen SA31 1QP.
You are welcome to bring along a family member or friend with you.
Book your free place today!
- Call us on 0300 123 3933
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website rnib.org.uk/livingwithsightloss