Community Centre Reopening
Following the end of the firebreak, a new set of national rules has been introduced, covering how people can meet and how the public sector and businesses operate.
Welsh Government – frequently asked questions: Coronavirus regulations
- Welsh Government : Business closures: alert level 4 22.12.20
- WCVA Guidance for Community Centres reopening in Wales updated 08.11.20 (This guidance is for community centres based in Wales to provide you with a brief overview of how to prepare for restarting your services when it is permissible to do so.)
Other guidance & updates:
- Checklist: Checklist for Reopening Community Buildings
- Risk Assessment template: Hall Management Risk Assessment
- 5 Steps to Safely Re-Open Your Business, which contains a useful Checklist which could be used or adapted in community centres
- Free bilingual templates and posters to print off and display which include “Catch it, Bin, Kill it”; “Hand Sanitisers”; “Hygiene Notice”; “Entry Only”; “Maximum 2 people”; “No entry”; “Contactless payment”.
- Collecting Visitor’s Personal Details for Contact Tracing (in five Simple Steps) – explains how you protect customer and visitor details.
- Charity Commission AGMs and other meetings: postponing or cancelling meetings updated 22.12.20
- Welsh Government Coronavirus regulations: frequently asked questions (What you and businesses can and cannot do during the outbreak and what happens if you break these new laws.)
We will be updating this page regularly with new information