UNA Exchange -new advisory Youth Panel.
Are you aged 16-25 years?
Live, work or study in Wales?
Passionate about volunteering at home or abroad?
Interested in sharing your skills by joining a Youth Panel?
In 2018 the Cardiff-based international volunteering charity, UNA Exchange, is launching a new advisory Youth Panel.
The panel will meet four times a year at the Temple of Peace in Cardiff with the option to attend in person or via Skype. The dates for 2018 will be: Saturday 17th March; Saturday 2nd June; Saturday 1st September; and Saturday 1st December.
Panel members will be involved in a range of activities, including reviewing programme content, contributing to communication and fundraising campaigns, and advising on issues of key concern to young people in Wales.
Members will also have opportunity to attend events and act as UNA Exchange Young Ambassadors – just like Georgia Quinn, who spoke at the Senedd in November 2017 and featured in the Tenby Observer in December (read her story here: bit.ly/2p7nI3d ).
- An opportunity to make your voice heard and support better outcomes for young people.
- Gain experience of working with a charitable and youth organisation.
- Develop your CV for future employment and education.
- Meet like-minded young people who are passionate about the benefits of international volunteering.
To find out more about UNA Exchange, please visit our website: www.unaexchange.org
To express interest in joining the UNA Exchange Youth Panel, please email Sara Alkhathami: email@example.com. In your email please answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to join the UNA Exchange Youth Panel?
- What do you bring to the role?
- What do you hope to gain from the role?
- What does volunteering mean to you?
Deadline for expressions of interest: 5th February 2018.