Voluntary Services Recovery Fund (VSRF) – deadline
A grant scheme for voluntary organisations providing vital support during the COVID-19 crisis. This fund aims to support a fair and just recovery for people in Wales.
UPDATE: The deadline for the Voluntary Services Recovery Fund is now 19 March 2021
- Funds from Welsh Government, administered by WCVA. A successor to the Voluntary Services Emergency Fund (VSEF). Fund aims:
- Funding a fair and just recovery for people in Wales.
- Work towards reducing inequalities exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic and prevent emerging inequalities from becoming entrenched in communities.
- Support adaptations to ensure continued provision of essential services for the most vulnerable affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, in line with government requirements.
- Grants between £10k and £100k.
- Who can apply: Third sector/ voluntary/ not-for-profit organisations and constituted groups working at community level or national level in Wales.
- For: activities responsive to the needs of voluntary sector service deliverers, not prescriptive. Examples could include mental health services, health and social well-being, small-scale adaptations. Primarily revenue funding but smaller ‘capital’ equipment and consumables eligible (e.g. PPE, screens, etc); expenditure primarily in financial year 2020/2021. Demonstrate you have spoken to current funders about how existing funding can be used and explored whether other COVID-19 emergency funds more suitable.
- Apply to WCVA via https://map.wcva.cymru or contact firstname.lastname@example.org 0300-111-0124