Working on Wellbeing
Employment support in Wales
Working on Wellbeing is an employment training and support programme for disabled people in Wales. We will work with you to develop a programme around your career goals and how you can achieve them.
Working on Wellbeing will support you to:
- understand your career goals
- grow in confidence and assertiveness
- write your CV
- develop your interview skills
- find and apply for volunteering, training or employment opportunities
- talk about disability in the workplace
If you are an Additional Learning Needs Co-ordinator (ALNCo) working with pupils aged over 16, we also offer training through our partners Legacy International Group.