Working Together to End Loneliness in West Wales
Friday, 20 March, 2020 | 11:30 – 15:40
The Royal Ivy Bush Hotel, Carmarthen
What are the aims of this event?
- Share good practice
- Find new partners to work with
- Learn about some of the great work already taking place across West Wales
- Help identify how things could be improved through working together
Who is this event for?
- Anyone interested in finding out how they can help themselves or others deal with feelings of loneliness.
- Anyone living or working in West Wales interested in helping people build meaningful connections in their neighbourhoods and communities.
- Organisations providing services to support lonely people or to help prevent people from becoming lonely.
20th March – Carmarthenshire: https://tocyn.cymru/event/6f52ba63-9ffa-476a-901d-29b6ceb49574/s
24th March – Ceredigionshire: https://tocyn.cymru/event/23c9cc02-2520-4d20-8500-bbb90e135618/s
25th March – Pembrokeshire: https://tocyn.cymru/event/ff0482a2-8ff4-4d21-b65f-951fd2b5b407/s